Toyota Avanza Manual Transmission
Mobility is one of the most people like to be in our beautiful island of Bali. Wether you are on holidays, businesses trip or something important to be in Bali. The most thing you need is transportation, but unfortunately public transportation is really hard to find, and to be in the taxi all the time is not a good option. While you know how to drive, driving is something possible to do in here.
Here we present our fun to drive minibus “Toyota Avanza“. This car is one of the comfortable car to drive, where Toyota is big brand from Japan and very good releable car company.
- Car conditions Car is coming in the good conditions, great air conditions, and we will check the car together with our team and the costumes, if there is any scratches we will take a note together.
- Petrol conditions The petrol conditions will be half or full, but when the customers return the car it must be the same as the day when we deliver the car. The petrol conditions will be noted by our team at the first day we delivery the car together with the customer.
- Rental options Select one of the option above wether you choose daily, weekly, or monthly rent, note “if you choose weekly and you decide to extend your car you can contact us so we can break the weekly price becoming daily price which is cheaper for you”
- How the insurance work When ever you got an accident, please contact us, the insurance is covering the car accident, but in order to clime the insurance you need to pay $100 per accident, but if the accident is small like a small scratch you might not use the insurance, and we can find you the cheapest place to fix it.
- Minimum of rental The minimum periods are two days.
- Transmission Manual transmission 5 speed.
- Maximum Capacity 7 people including the driver.
- Engine Capacity 1300cc.
- Air condition Double blower front and middle.
- Power steering mechanism Electronic Power Steering.
- Air bag Dual SRS air bag at the front
- Safty belt All seat
- Petrol type Gasoline
Delivery area supports: